Thursday, July 21, 2016

Day 1 (SEA-Teacher Project)

Day 1
I arrived at Syamsuddin Noor airport at 5.00 AM, There was a lot of people in line who wanted to go to Jakarta., The line was very long that caused I almost missed the plane. But Alhamdulillah i still had enough time, five minutes before the plane took off.
I arrived at Soekarno Hatta airport at 6.50 AM. Then, I went to 3rd terminal and i met Aziz there. Aziz is a student of Sebelas Maret University. Aziz and I are the representatitves exchange student program to TRU. Actually, there are six Indonesian students placed in TRU, but just the two of us, i.e. Aziz and I that had the same departure schedule.
Then, we arrived at Don Moueng Airport and we were picked up by two students from TRU, Nanny and Poppy. they are beautiful and friendly.
 Khop khun kha Nanny, Poppy and Poppy’s father who took us to the street market to find a food with his truck :D I bought Thai tea there, Thai tea from Thailand.
After that we took a rest at the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment