Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Day 19



Thursday...
It was same like yesterday, I observed Aj. Fang’s class , it was Mathayom 5/2  but she did not come to the class because she had a meeting with other teachers. She gave the students exercise about Trigonometry and I controlled them. One of the students came to me and asked me about the question she did not understand how to solve it and she wanted me to explain it to her. Then, her friends also came to me and I gave explanation how to solve the question, Alhamdulillah.. they could understood what I mean.

After that, I went to Mathayom 5/3 to observe them.
At 4.30 pm, Aj. Fai picked us at the school, Fakhri, Agis, Andin, Intan and I without Aziz. She took us to Super English. Her english course. Aj. Fai offered us to teach again there and we accepted it. Intan and I taught Tai again today and Andin also joined with us because her students did not came J today we taught him about Adverbs. I hope the lesson would be useful for you Tai ^^ and we got our salary today 5555555 Aj. Fai gaves us 100 baht because we taught her students in her english course, our first salary in Thai 555 we went to Big C for dinner, We ate in KFC like usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment