Friday, August 5, 2016

Day 10



Day 10
Proctor the middle test part 2.
I went to the room 18/501, 18/503, and 18/401 with Aj. Fang.
We started at 8:30 am – 3:00 pm, two hours for every room, and time for break was 15 minutes.
The middle test walked smoothly, so i didn’t have any problem.
Ajarn Fang taught me about some mathematics topics today, how to solve problem about trigonometry, algebra, etc. She was very amazing in mathematics. Aj. Fang also told me About other mathematics teachers in the school.
Thank you Aj. Fang, it makes me feel so happy.
I talked with M-4 students today, they understood english and they could speak english a little, we talked about Mario Maurer haha, a famous actor in Thailand. He is also famous in Indonesia, so that i know him.
After the middle test finished, i went to mathematics teacher’s room to meet Aj. Fang on fourth floor with Aj. Hin to consult my lesson plan.  Aj. Fang said she agree with my lesson plan but i had to make it more detail.
Then, Aj. Oom met us in the front of our rooms, and told us many stories.
At night, we went to open market to bought some fruits, vegetables, eggs, etc. About our dinner, we ate at KFC in Lotus, because the open market near with Lotus ( it is departement store and same like Big C)

No comments:

Post a Comment