Friday, August 5, 2016

Day 16



Day 16
Fifth’s day...
After the ceremony, the students played a drama in the yard. It was for Thai day.



The first day for observation in Aj. Fang’s class.
I went to Mathayom 4/2 with Aj. Fang and Andin today. The students were very friendly.
In the Satit Thepsatri school, Aj. Hin said for mathematics they used expository and and so did Aj. Fang, she gave the students some explanation about long division. After that, she gave the students some excercises to be done. I couldn’t understand Thai, but i could understand her explanation, she gave the explanation very clearly and easily.
The students were active in this class, and at the middle of the lesson Aj. Fang asked me to introduce my self in front of the class. so, i was introduce my self in english and told them i would teach them about polynomial next week but they couldn’t understand, maybe it was because i spoke so fast. I tried to spoke slowly and they could understand a little bit.
In the afternoon, i went to observe Mathayom 4/3. I came to the class early, so i could talk with the students there, we talked about music,etc. And one of the students asked me why i used “hijab”, he was very interested about it, so i told him i am moslem and this is my obligation, i have to cover my body except my face and my hand, I said that i like hijab and this is my style. Then, we talked too much until Aj. Fang came to the class.
I didn’t know how to manage this class, because this class very noisy wkwk sometime they slept, talked with her/his friends, etc. it was a challenge for me, because this was my first time to teach the real students. That was the end of the day J How Amazing day.. Yuhuuuuuuuu~
 
Mathayom-4/2

Mathayom-4/3

No comments:

Post a Comment