Monday, August 1, 2016

Day 9

Proctor the middle test.
.
.
.
.
The middle test started at 8:30 am – 4.00 pm. The first lesson was mathematics, i went to the room 7/502 with Aj. Ying, an english teacher here. I forgot to tell you about this before, The Satit Thepsatri School has three building those are building 7, 15 and 18. It has six floors. so, 7/502  means is the name of the building, 5 is the floor and 2 is the number of room. Aj. Ying told me what should i do in the class, those are distributed the question sheet and the answer sheet, asked the students signature, etc. The students were very quiet and the teachers walked around the class very slowly everytime.

In the second middle test, i went to the room 18/603. I was proctor the test with Aj. Fang (mathematics teacher), she was my mentors here.

After the middle test was complete, I discussed with Aj. Fang about my topic that I would teach. That was horner’s method. When i came back to the house, i made my lesson plan from 5:00 until 9:00 pm.
She was beautiful , kind and friendly. I think the students like her very much :)
 

with Aj. Fang

No comments:

Post a Comment