Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Day 17



In the morning, the ceremony started our day in the Satit Thepsatri school. After the ceremony finished, the teachers gave appreciation to the students for their academic achievement  in the field.
The second day for observation in Aj. Fang’s class.
I went to Mathayom 5/3, the students asked me “can you speak in Thai?” but you know, I could not speak in Thai. Then, they taught me some phrases in Thai.
It was “What are you doing?  = Khun tham a la yu ?” , etc.
Mathayom 5/3
After that, Aj. Fang came to the class and started the lesson, it was Trigonometry. I like the topic, so I was interested with the class and at the middle of the lesson Aj. Fang asked me to introduce my self in front of the class like yesterday.
The class was divided into two groups, the first group was quiet group and the second group was noisy group wkwkk
After the lesson finished, we went to Mathayom 5/2.
In the afternoon, Aziz, Fakhri, Andin and I went to building 3 in Faculty of Social and Humanities to help Aj. Fai’s class to be speaker to teach the students of TRU about Indonesia. And I would teach about language, culture and tourism. It was very fun, because the students were interested about the topics. I taught them how to introduce theirselves in Indonesian.

In the evening, we went to open market to buy vegetables, etc. We wanted to cook Gado-Gado because tonight we would exchange our food, Indonesian food and Thai Food with Dr. Yaya, Aj. Fai and Aj. Hin. It was like Master Chef programme because we only had 1 hour to serve our dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment