Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Day 29 (Come Back to Indonesia)


Come back to Indonesia.

In the early morning, we woke up and prepared ourselves to come back to Indonesia. We felt happy and sad at the same time. We felt happy because we would meet our family in Indonesia and we felt sad because we would leave our friends, our ajarn, and our second family in Thailand.


I met my friends: Aziz, Agis, Andin, Intan, Ajarn Hin and Blue. They came to airport to accompany me and Aziz. Because we would come back to Indonesia today. I took my luggage from left luggage counter and paid 300 baht. Then, I dropped my luggage in boarding pass counter.

I will miss them. I will miss my students and all teachers in Satit Thepsatri School, I will miss Dr. Kanya, Aj. Fai, AJ. Hin, Aj. Jack, AJ. Nook. I will miss Aziz, Fakhri, Agis, Intan, Andin and I will miss Thailand. Insya Allah, I will meet with them again. Miss you so much.

Our flight took off at 11.25 a.m. and we arrived in Jakarta at 3.25 p.m. In Soeakarno Hatta International Airport, we prayed, we had dinner, and we took a rest. We arrived in Banjarmasin at 11.30 pm.

Okay then, see you again. \(^^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment