Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Day 27



Fakhri and I went to Bangkok to meet my friends, they were representative ULM’s students in CRU and SRU, we had a plan to explore Bangkok (from Don Mueang) by ourselves.
Finally, Feny, Desy..
I meet them \^^/

We dropped our luggages in left luggage counter in Don Mueang air port in 3rd floor, and we had to pay 75baht/luggage and per-day.
Then, we went to our hotels in Silom, we had to pay our hotel 2000 baht for 2 night.. You have to know this,  we had to use the bus first to go to Mochit and paid 30 baht for it. Then, we used BTS from Mo chit to Siam, it was 42 baht and after that, we changed to the other BTS, then we went to silom. After that we went to hotel by taxi and paid 60 baht, but I thought it was better if you used Taxi-Meter, it was 41 baht.
At night, Fakhri, Desy, Feny and I went to Pat Pong market, night market in Silom and we went to Silom center. Then, Fakhri came back to airport. Because he had to flight tomorrow in the morning. Safe flight Fakhriiiii...
What a tiring day! (Thank youuuuuuuu J) and a frightening day, because I was so afraid with the news about bomb in Suraththani and Hua Hin today.

No comments:

Post a Comment