Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Day 22



Zoo.. Zoo.. Zoo..
We went to Lop Buri zoo..
You had to pay 30 baht to enter to the zoo.
Fakhri and Aziz did not have their breakfast, so we waited them to buy something to eat in the zoo, there were so many foods there, but you know that we did not know whether it were Halal or not. So, you had to ask the seller about the food.
Then, we went around the zoo and we saw some animals. There were deer, goats, snakes, crocodiles, lions, tigers, monkeys, etc. Thailand was famous with the elephants. Unfortunately, I could not find elephant there, I did not know why. 


After that we went to downtown to get a mini bus, because we wanted to go to Big C. We wanted to buy something for our lesson tomorrow. I bought some pens, books, spidols, etc to reward the students, because I used cooperative learning, so I had to give a reward to students who be the best group in the class.


No comments:

Post a Comment