Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Day 26



We wore Indonesian traditional costume. I wore Kebaya. Actually I am from South Kalimantan, but I did not wear the traditional custome from South Kalimantan or South Borneo, because I did not bring it. And for this Kebaya, Mr. Hidayah Ansori (Head of the Mathematics study program) deliver it for me. Thank you Feny, Mr. Hidayah and Ms. Kamal for delivering me the Kebaya and thank you for my friends who delivered kecap (soybean sauce) from Indonesia for me.
Aziz was the representative of us to give last speech to the students and the teachers in Satit Thepsatri school. It was so sad to leave Thailand but I miss my family and my friends in Indonesia.
Then, I went to Mathayom 4/3 to assist and take a picture and video for Andin’s class and After that Mathayom 4/2.
At night, we went to Big C for the big party with Aj. Fai. We ate ice cream and spicy foods. Thank you Aj. Fai.
Yesterday was Dr. Kanya’s birthday but we could not remember that because we had to revise our lesson plan everytime, so today we gave her a small surprise, small party for her.
And the project was finished. J



No comments:

Post a Comment